Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Don't Give Up

Nothing much to this blog...but I want to continue to encourage you all to pray.  Pray constantly.  Lift up prayers of thanksgiving, adoration, and requests.  When you ask for something, pray earnestly for it.  Really believe God can give it to you.   Really root for God to show you how AMAZING He really is. 

My favorite visual I can think of with God is just like a father would react to his son/daughter:
"Daddy, I really want a pony for Christmas!  I love ponies.  I think it would be so good for helping outside around the house and helping me get places faster!"

"Oh my daughter, would you be able to take care of it?   Could you keep up with it?  Would this pony really be worth the hassle?  I know another way that you can accomplish what you want to."

I actually hear Him saying "Oh Kat...wait til I really show you what you need."

Is He saying that to you?  Is it hard to hear?  Trust me...it is.  It's harder to hear "You're right...but wait."
Keep praying.  We may never see the results...but God assures us that our words will never return to us empty.  Our prayers are heard.  They will be answered in God's timing and purpose.

Trust Him.  Love Him.  Talk to Him every day, with every breath you take.  He deserves it, and is capable of doing all we ask and imagine...wouldn't you want to see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment