Sunday, December 18, 2011

John 14

 "Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God, trust also in me."

Dear Heavenly Father,


Use me.

Show me where to go.

Thank you for being "The way, the truth, and the life."

"If you love me, you will obey what I command."  Help me obey God...grant me courage and discernment to know which voice I need to obey.

I ask for faith that can make a difference..."I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing.  He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."

In your name, I make my requests: "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.  You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

Thank you for preparing a place for ME.  So I can be in your presence...I am floored Jesus that you want me.  Thank you.

May we all feel your love and peace this holiday season...and not just keep it to ourselves.  Let us share it with everyone around us!  When we find you, let us give away what we need to to keep it.  May others find this joy this season:  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Give joy, peace, and love away today....and all the days to come.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment