Friday, July 13, 2012

When I Can't Do It Anymore

Please God, makes these words true in my heart again...

Powerful, so powerful, your glory fills the sky.  Your mighty works displayed for all to see.  The beauty of your majesty awakes my heart to sing, how marvelous...how wonderful you are!  Beautiful one I love, beautiful one I adore...beautiful one my soul must sing! 

We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.  In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.  May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you.  Psalm 33 (verses 20-22)

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.  Psalm 32 (verse 7)

My eyes are even on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare.  Psalm 25:15

Test me, O LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth.
I love the house where you live, O LORD, the place where your glory dwells.  Psalm 26:2-3, 8

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.  For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.   Psalm 27:4-5


It is Well With My Soul http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FECouIUrh0

Beauty from Pain  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGe89Euc6Bk



No comments:

Post a Comment