Saturday, January 22, 2011

Attempt

Greetings fellow bloggers!  This is my first time ever blogging.  At first I looked at it thinking "Wow...why would I post my life to the whole world for them to see.  If they want to know about me, they can just ask." 

Then I thought, I have such great things I want to share with everyone!  It can be anything from musical lyrics that really speak to me, a Bible passage that I want to share, or a blessing in my life that I really want to address. 

All in all, I really just want to share God's love with everyone.  I enjoy watching God's plan map out when I fall into full submission with Him.  For everyone else that really enjoys sitting back and watching God's plan unfold, you may follow as you wish. 

I will keep you all posted as I feel moved to do so.  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment