Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Falling on My Knees for Your Help

I think that my activities and constant involvement in something is really wearing on me.  I find that all these things are piling up at once on me emotionally, and I am experiencing many different types of emotion all at once.  My mind and heart are being worn and torn by so many different things, and my head is being held high on all the blessings God has given me and will soon give me.  I honestly need a chance to break down, and tonight I had those few moments to just cry out in tears.  I had been crying "I love you Jesus, and I need your help right now" constantly it seems like, but I really needed to just let it all go.  I bawled to God, and listened to the following song tonight to really keep me on track with God.  It was a song that said just what I needed to say and do.

Hungry I come to You
For I know You satisfy
I am empty but I know
Your love does not run dry
So I wait for You
So I wait for You

I'm falling on my knees
Offering all my needs
Jesus You're all
This heart is living for

Broken I run to You
For Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know Your touch
Restores my life
So I wait for You
So I wait for You

Constant prayer, constant perseverance, and constant direction toward God are greatly needed in order to keep me going.  I honestly feel like I am not longer running my own body, but that God is keeping me going like I am.  I don't know how much longer my body will need to do this, but I keep praying my spirit will just sore and my body will keep up.  I continue to take it all to prayer any chance I get, and know God hears every word I say.  As life falls into place and remains hectic, I pray I can just keep going and going as best as I can.  I have a wonderful community of friends in my area, and a few that are only a phone call away.  There is nothing that can stop me, not when Jesus is on my side.

Keep pushing, keep praying, and keep striving for the finish line.  Jesus is either running with you, or He will be at the finish line to celebrate your victory with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment