Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Next Step

Jesus, you have given me a foundation to base my life on. 

Then you gave me a chance to learn about your love for everyone down here. 

Then you took away my comfort and made me find my peace in you alone.

Then you taught me to be submissive to your will no matter what that means.

You have also molded me into a woman that is more passive to your will.

I also learned to feel what it really is like to be your beloved. 

Now, you are teaching me about your power and character.  You are going to show me how you were back in the Old Testament...and that you haven't changed.  You are showing me just what role I play in this crazy warfare...and you are revealing to me my gifts for my other fellow believers.  I am a spirit in a body, and I am being molded into your plan as this war progresses.  Reveal to me my gifts, and grant me the ones that will better glorify your name.  Humble my spirit to understand I can't do everything, but you have a specific role for me in the work I do.  Help me to seek that out now as I take my next lap in my run towards you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment